Mixed tribal tattoo extended

    Hi there!

    When the final tattoo design was finished, my customer asked to extend it with an extra 10 cm.
    So I had to make it in the same maori / tribal style and make connect it to the existing design.

    Here's the finished tattoo design:



















    Please note the images on this blog are protected by copyright and cannot be used for your personal tattoo.

    If you're interested in a similar tattoo sketch, just send me an e-mail or visit my website.


    Kind regards, Mark Storm
    info@storm3d.com
    www.storm3d.com

Post Title

Mixed tribal tattoo extended


Post URL

https://ecudaorteamjournal.blogspot.com/2009/05/mixed-tribal-tattoo-extended.html


Visit ecudaorteamjournal for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List