Polynesian shoulder design Dwayne Johnson style

    Hi!

    My latest shoulder tatoo design is loosely based on the Dwayne Johnson "The Rock" tattoo.
    The design is for a customer from Finland (sorry Jarno :).
    I have transformed the shapes a bit more in my own style, but tried to keep the detailed design.
    First I made the basic layout with a nice round shoulder part on top.
    Then I started working on the lower part, slowly working my way up.

    To make the upperpart nice and clean, I decided to make it symmetrical. The sketch is sent to the customer and I will update you soon with a finalized or updated tattoo sketch. :)




















    Comments? Just let me know!

    Mark Storm
    info@storm3d.com
    www.storm3d.com

Post Title

Polynesian shoulder design Dwayne Johnson style


Post URL

https://ecudaorteamjournal.blogspot.com/2009/06/polynesian-shoulder-design-dwayne.html


Visit ecudaorteamjournal for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List